Liberty Girls Book Club
1. Vision – Liberty Girls is a club offering young ladies an exciting opportunity to glorify God and become the Stateswoman He created her to be. She will learn to lead through the classics, with group discussion, narration, hands-on creative and explorative experiences, mentors and social interaction with other home schoolers.
2. Mission - Our young stateswomen want to grow up to be great leaders, both inside and outside the home. To do this they need models and inspiration. Liberty Girls offers an avenue to meet these needs through prayer and fellowship while reading the classics, activities, discussion, and special guests all in a fun, relaxed, club atmosphere. If desired there can also be service opportunities as well.
As a club, we want to glorify God in all we say, do, and are. We will…
· Put God first.
· Put others before ourselves.
· Cultivate deep relationships with one another.
· Extend love to those around us.
· Live simply.
· Be true to who God made us.
· Be good stewards of creation.
· Be lifelong learners.
To preview Book Discussion Notes for previous book selections, click here.